Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- Dlubak Glass is resolved to be an innovative leader in the recycling of end-of life glass and related electronics in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to continual improvement.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to the prevention of pollution and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems through responsible recycling.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental and occupational health and safety aspects of our business and fulfill its compliance obligations.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment..
- Dlubak Glass is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
- Dlubak Glass is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
DLUBAK GLASS COMPANY ISO CERTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
SAFETY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
I. EMPLOYEE POLICIES
II. ATTENDENCE POLICY
III. ALCOHOL AND DRUG POLICY
IV. CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE
V. OHIO EPA PART 1
V. OHIO EPA PART 2
VI. WATER TESTS
VII. GLASS TEST REPORTS
VIII. SAFE WORK PRACTICES
IX. PPE PLAN
X. INJURY MANAGEMENT PART 1
X. INJURY MANAGEMENT PART 2
XII. HAZARD COMMUNICATIONS
XIII. EQUIPMENT CHECKLISTS
XIV. FIRE AND SEVERE WEATHER
XV. SUPER SACK CUTTING PROCEDURE
XVI. PICKING LINE RULES
XVII. LOADER AND TOW MOTOR RULES
XVIII. FORK LIFT TRAINING
XIX. CRT GLASS AUDIT
XX. TRAINING CERTIFICATES
XXI. COMPANY CLOSURE PLAN
JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS & SAFETY STATION IDENTIFICATION
I. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
II. LAM LINE
III. PLATE LINE
IV. TUBE LINE
DLUBAK CRT REFINEMENT PROCESS PART A
DLUBAK CRT REFINEMENT PROCESS PART B
ESTEWARD PROGRAM FOR ELECTRONICS PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP CANADA
SGS AUDIT REPORT OF DLUBAK CRT FOR ESTEWARD PROGRAM
* All policies and procedures are reviewed annually and considered current. *